Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Antenna TV on KRON 4-3

  • Stephen H. Fischer
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2013

      You have the story not quite right.

      ABC, NBC follies
      http://www.avsforum.com/t/381623/the-official-avs-antenna-and-related-hardware-topic/13920#post_20661061

      Also "ThisTV" should be added to the list.

      SHF

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 26, 2013
        I stand corrected.

        However, if you were making a multimillion dollar purchase of a network TV station in SF, wouldn't you wanna check to see all the legal stuff was in place to make a smooth transition, before you fork over the dough?

        I also stand corrected on 4-3.

        Apparently yesterday, the computer / commercial server stuck, and inserted nothing but KRON promos in-between breaks. Today had a host of actual paid commercials, so the problem is fixed. Unless, of course, this was their first day of paid ads.

        BD