Cozi Audio

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 2:14 AM
      So I'm watching this Name Of The Game TV show created at Universal (an NBC/COZI/Telemundo/etc. company) and there's this scene in an art gallery.

      You can see cars driving past through the window, and I'm sure that the original soundtrack has A LITTLE background noise from the cars.

      Except, with COZI's audio limiter turned up full blast, the car sounds are now coming in at 100% ... and even sound louder than the actors emoting.

      So, they're inside. The scene is inside a building. But it sounds like they're outside. Right smack dab in the middle of the street.

      This would be funny if it wasn't hurting my ears trying to decipher the dialog, in-between the blasting horn honks and revved up engine noises.