Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Zzz-Quill

  • Lawrence Rhodes
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2013
      Glockenspiel(maybe celesta) is what you are thinking of. The tuning of
      xylophones are more for energetic music. The commercial I heard on YouTube
      sounded very calm. Lawrence Rhodes

      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2013

        I think the real problem is the station volume. I thought the law changed on this iissue. Lawrence Rhodes

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android