KNTV News

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2013
      So there we were in a Mexican restaurant, and KNTV news came on. One of the stories was a plane crash in Santa Rosa, where the pilot walked away, unharmed.

      We clearly heard in 5.1 stereo, the news anchor reporting the pilot's name as: "Packard Bell."

      A round of "AM" and "FM" jokes spread around the table, as we recalled the former radio manufacturer based in Los Angeles. And we thought: Who in the hell would name their son Packard Bell?

      The name was cleared up, however, by the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, tonite. His actual name is: Patrick Bell.

      Duuuh!