Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Re: Hard time getting KNTV (NBC 11-1) in north Fremont

  • Stephen H. Fischer
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2013

      It's too hot for your antenna.

      It will work better when it cools down.

      SHF

      TVFool data link? http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=29

      Location? The temperature inversion has changed.

      It is very rare for any major TV station to have ANY change in their
      transmitted signal.

      But then KNTV "may" have had a problem ~ 11:35 PM last night, without anyone
      else reporting it I assume that it was my location / equipment.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11, 2013
        No change at all down here in San Jose. KNTV is just fine.

        --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "Zorglub" <azorglub@...> wrote:

        > Anybody else experiencing a weak signal with KNTV?
        >
        > --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "J-C Sheen" <azorglub@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello,
        > >
        > > I have two antennas on the roof (with a multiplexer and amplified splitter). I can get every single channel coming from San Bruno, Sutro and Mount Allison, but the signal for KNTV is very weak (26% according to Tivo, versus everything else in the 70s and 80s). Is there something going on with their tower?

      • Zorglub
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 14, 2013
          Well, it's been working lately. Weird. Signal back up to 50%.