Re: Any thoughts on the new (or old) Aereo conflict and FOX's threat to pull OTA?

  • h82cspam
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2013
      Fox is the "North Korea" of broadcast networks. I think this would end badly for News Corporation, and I have absolutely no qualms about challenging licenses held by their O&O stations and affiliates. The latter need to be keeping their viewers very, very happy, especially if we lose any more UHF spectrum to insatiable telcos.