Honey West

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013
      AM watching Honey West, in glorious Black and White on et TV.

      Some episodes have an audio phasing problem, where the dialog is OK, but the music sounds like an old shortwave radio, fading in and out of phase. My old tech brain says the only way this can happen is if it was originally recorded in stereo. But I can't imagine stereo in a 1966 TV show.