TVFool

  • Link
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2013
      What's up with the TVFool website. Regardless of what address I enter, all I get is these errors.

      ERROR: The address could not be resolved. Please check the address or try entering coordinates instead.

      ERROR: Longitude is out of range. Please check your location and try again.

      Is anyone else having this problem?

      Link
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2013
        I tried it this morning and it was working fine...

        --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "Link" <link.perry@...> wrote:

        > What's up with the TVFool website. Regardless of what address I enter, all I get is these errors.
        >
        > ERROR: The address could not be resolved. Please check the address or try entering coordinates instead.
        >
        > ERROR: Longitude is out of range. Please check your location and try again.
        >
        > Is anyone else having this problem?
        >
        > Link

      • larrykenney
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2013
          Try again.  Maybe the site was experiencing technical problems when you tried.  Like Bobby reported, it’s working fine this morning.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 18, 2013
            Seems to be OK now. I was getting those errors for two days.

            Link