Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] NBC in 5th place in Sweeps

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2013
      Am watching Peter Gunn on Me TV, on a 1959 Philco Predicta. Lotsa buzz in the audio. People forget that way back in '59, even if you adjusted all of the audio coils, you still had some buzz when the credits came. And you could count on having to readjust the whole damn thing a year later, when the tubes aged.

      My, how times have changed.

      Anybody got a 9BR7? (That's a tube)

      BD

      On Feb 25, 2013, at 1:18 AM, Larry Kenney wrote:

      > I just found this report on the TV news site Deadline.com: NBC is now in 5th place. Univision has moved up to 4th.
      > CBS is in first place, FOX in second place and ABC is in third place.
      >
      > Read the details here:
      >
      > http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/nbc-sweeps-ratings-lastloses-to-univision/

    • bill weber
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2013