update

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 14 8:21 PM
      Man, Zero Hour's almost unwatchable. It's jumping forward and back all over the place.

      Anybody seeing this OTA?

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 15 8:24 AM
        I have it recorded over Dish, I haven't watched it yet, but, I think you have a problem with Comcast. Do you have a DVR?

        --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Duke And Rat <dukenrat@...> wrote:

        > Man, Zero Hour's almost unwatchable. It's jumping forward and back all over the place.
        >
        > Anybody seeing this OTA?
        >

        > BD

      • Otto
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 15 12:24 PM
          It's fine OTA. No problems other than the acting.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 16 1:58 AM
            Nope, this is in real time. Guess I'll rattle Comcast's cage again.

            BD

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 16 7:42 AM
              I checked my Dish recording of Zero Hour and it was just fine. It is important to note that Dish gets its signal from the networks in SF OTA. Now, I watched Jeopardy last night using Comcast and it was just fine too. Once again, I have to ask do you have a DVR? If your local area was having the same issue you are having I'm sure Comcast has had multiple calls about it. I think the issue is inside your home, that is why I think your DVR, if you have one, is going ballistic.....

            • richtidd1@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 16 7:50 AM
                Does anyone know where the SF area Dish OTA receive site is located?

                ------------------------
                Thank You from
                Richard Tidd
                KE6HNY
                "Working Smarter, Not Harder"
                Sent from my Verizon iPad 2

                --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Duke And Rat wrote:

                > Nope, this is in real time. Guess I'll rattle Comcast's cage again.
                >

                > BD
                >

                > On Feb 15, 2013, at 8:24 AM, bobby6048 wrote:
                >
                > > I have it recorded over Dish, I haven't watched it yet, but, I think you have a problem with Comcast. Do you have a DVR?
                > >
                > > --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Duke And Rat wrote:
                > >>
                > >> Man, Zero Hour's almost unwatchable. It's jumping forward and back all over the place.
                > >>
                > >> Anybody seeing this OTA?
                > >>

                > >> BD

              • Don Hackler
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 16 3:02 PM
                  Both Dish and DirecTV used to receive off air at 3rd and Berry, a block from the AT&T baseball park in SF.
                  One of them might have moved down the peninsula into the Redwood City area in the last few months.