COZI Chicago

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11 11:50 PM
      Boy, if you enter "Cozi TV" at google, you get nothing but complaints. Comcast has apparently shrugged it shoulders, with a statement on their website:

      In Chicago, it is broadcast channel 5.2, and is sent in anamorphic mode. The older SD boxes pass it on as-is, so you end up with a squashed picture. DTA's chop it to 4:3. HD boxes 'upconvert' it to HD widescreen.

      I haven't watched it enough to see if they will broadcast anything that is genuinely widescreen, given that it's a MeTV/RTV/AntennaTV-style network. I'd complain about it to the broadcaster (WMAQ in Chicago.)