Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Re: KGO Time Machine

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2013
      Hmmm ... Comcast appears to be less than stellar...

      BD

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 14, 2013
        I wanna run this by you guys again, 'cause it sure looks like KGO.

        Local news: No problemo!

        Late night news: No problemo!

        Jeopardy, in one 30 minute space jumps back and forward in time (about 1-2 seconds each hop.) It did this 4 times tonite!

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013
          And once again, this time over Dishnetwork, no problemo at all during Jeopardy....