Re: KGO Time Machine

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2013
      I did not see that at all watching OTA... Jeopardy was just fine the entire half hour.

      --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Duke And Rat wrote:

      > New day, new problem!
      >
      > KGO-7. Am watching Jeopardy. Three times so far (if I have this correct) the program will jump back in time about 5 seconds, then jump forward about 2-3 seconds, then jump back about 5.
      >
      > I noticed this Yesterday . Today it's on their local news too.
      >

      > BD

    • Otto
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2013
        No problems here as well, OTA.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 8, 2013
          Hmmm ... Comcast appears to be less than stellar...

          BD

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 14, 2013
            I wanna run this by you guys again, 'cause it sure looks like KGO.

            Local news: No problemo!

            Late night news: No problemo!

            Jeopardy, in one 30 minute space jumps back and forward in time (about 1-2 seconds each hop.) It did this 4 times tonite!

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013
              And once again, this time over Dishnetwork, no problemo at all during Jeopardy....