KGO Time Machine

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2013
      New day, new problem!

      KGO-7. Am watching Jeopardy. Three times so far (if I have this correct) the program will jump back in time about 5 seconds, then jump forward about 2-3 seconds, then jump back about 5.

      I noticed this Yesterday . Today it's on their local news too.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2013
        I did not see that at all watching OTA... Jeopardy was just fine the entire half hour.

        --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Duke And Rat wrote:

        > New day, new problem!
        >
        > KGO-7. Am watching Jeopardy. Three times so far (if I have this correct) the program will jump back in time about 5 seconds, then jump forward about 2-3 seconds, then jump back about 5.
        >
        > I noticed this Yesterday . Today it's on their local news too.
        >

        > BD

      • Otto
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 8, 2013
          No problems here as well, OTA.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 8, 2013
            Hmmm ... Comcast appears to be less than stellar...

            BD

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 14, 2013
              I wanna run this by you guys again, 'cause it sure looks like KGO.

              Local news: No problemo!

              Late night news: No problemo!

              Jeopardy, in one 30 minute space jumps back and forward in time (about 1-2 seconds each hop.) It did this 4 times tonite!

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013
                And once again, this time over Dishnetwork, no problemo at all during Jeopardy....