KNTV 11.2 COZI - you may not be able to receive this stream.

  • Stephen H. Fischer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013

      KNTV RF 12 PSIP 11.2 is not identified in the PSIP they are sending.

      If your tuner remembers that 11.2 is valid you may be able to receive the
      COZI programming.

      If you do a fresh full scan you may not depending when they fix their
      problem.

      http://www.avsforum.com/t/369015/san-francisco-ca-ota/9120#post_22893074

      SHF
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
        Speaking of which, they still haven't fixed their picture size, and their audio is like an 70's AM radio station, with so much compression I wanna puke!

        BD

        On Jan 28, 2013, at 8:17 PM, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > KNTV RF 12 PSIP 11.2 is not identified in the PSIP they are sending.
        >
        > If your tuner remembers that 11.2 is valid you may be able to receive the
        > COZI programming.
        >
        > If you do a fresh full scan you may not depending when they fix their
        > problem.
        >
        > http://www.avsforum.com/t/369015/san-francisco-ca-ota/9120#post_22893074
        >

        > SHF

      • Stephen H. Fischer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2013

          KNTV's PSIP appears to be back to normal.

          So COZI can be received, perhaps some tuners may require a rescan.

          SHF