Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] New KKPX 65-4 sub-channel

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013
      Oh, boy! All informercials! What a great format!!

      BD

      On Jan 13, 2013, at 3:10 PM, Larry Kenney wrote:

      > KKPX has added a new sub-channel, The Store, on 65-4. At first it was just a duplicate of ION Life on 65-3, but now it's all infomercials.
      >
      > The channel seems to be fine on all of my receivers except for the FusionHDTV7 USB tuner on my laptop. When I tune to any of the KKPX channels now on the laptop, it crashes the program and closes it down.
      >
      > Anyone else experiencing this problem?

    • John L
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 14, 2013

        I noticed there's other channels too

        65.85 (NFL)
        65.87 (GoIT)
        65.88 (RedZ)
        65.90 (Star)
        65.96 (Airb)

        All of theses other channels are blank so far...but really interesting names I must say. Im not sure why they're numbered like that.

        John
      • Stephen H. Fischer
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 14, 2013

          These are pay channels, you have to get special equipment.

          SHF

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 14, 2013

            I found information about 65.96 and perhaps some others.

            SHF