New KKPX 65-4 sub-channel

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013
      KKPX has added a new sub-channel, The Store, on 65-4. At first it was just a duplicate of ION Life on 65-3, but now it's all infomercials.

      The channel seems to be fine on all of my receivers except for the FusionHDTV7 USB tuner on my laptop. When I tune to any of the KKPX channels now on the laptop, it crashes the program and closes it down.

      Anyone else experiencing this problem?

      Larry
    • Stephen H. Fischer
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013

        Larry, I am sorry that I told you about the Fusion7USB.

        The software IS DEFECTIVE.

        Maybe you can use it with Media Center.

        SHF

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013
          Oh, boy! All informercials! What a great format!!

          BD

          On Jan 13, 2013, at 3:10 PM, Larry Kenney wrote:

          > KKPX has added a new sub-channel, The Store, on 65-4. At first it was just a duplicate of ION Life on 65-3, but now it's all infomercials.
          >
          > The channel seems to be fine on all of my receivers except for the FusionHDTV7 USB tuner on my laptop. When I tune to any of the KKPX channels now on the laptop, it crashes the program and closes it down.
          >
          > Anyone else experiencing this problem?

        • John L
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 14, 2013

            I noticed there's other channels too

            65.85 (NFL)
            65.87 (GoIT)
            65.88 (RedZ)
            65.90 (Star)
            65.96 (Airb)

            All of theses other channels are blank so far...but really interesting names I must say. Im not sure why they're numbered like that.

            John
          • Stephen H. Fischer
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 14, 2013

              These are pay channels, you have to get special equipment.

              SHF

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 14, 2013

                I found information about 65.96 and perhaps some others.

                SHF