Free CRT HDTV Available Immediately

  • rnrroy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2012
      Free 2002 vintage CRT HDTV - RCA model F38310
      - Santa was kind and replaced this great but large fully functional tube TV with a new LED/LCD. The wife is thrilled.
      - Last precision CRT based TV made of North American components & assembled in Mexico. Have user's guide and set features two antenna/cable inputs plus built in DirecTV Receiver.
      - 38" 16x9 glass CRT will scan to 1080p 60Hz with a fabulous picture.
      - Caveat is it weighs 350lbs and will take at least two men and a couple of kids to move it but includes factory supplied stand/component cabinet. Bring large SUV or pickup truck/hand truck. TV itself is 43"x25"x26" & stand smaller but could be disassembled for transport.
      - Yours with no strings attached except you have to come and get it in the Peninsula city of Belmont before Monday 12/24, Christmas Eve.
      - Failing to do that will result in a regrettable recycling of this great performing television.
      - If interested, hit me off list at VIDEOROY AT PACBELL DOT NET and give me your phone number.
      Thanks, Roy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2012
        You might try freecycle:

        http://groups.freecycle.org/BelmontCA/posts/all