KNTV

    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 14, 2012
      OK kiddies, the CALM law is in effect, and I'm reporting on the new game show "Take It All" which aired on KNTV tonite, and monitored from my local Comcast connection.

      Happy to say that KNTV apparently removed their overactive audio limiter (finally!) Unfortunately, they didn't put anything in it's place. So, the audio feed was ... interesting.

      The game show was one level. The promos and lead-in's for the show was another level. Some commercials were louder than the show, others were so silent that I couldn't hear them well enough to make out what the hell they were promoting.

      Which then leads me to an important question: Under the CALM act, can we turn in TV stations to the FCC for having the commercial audio too low?  Oh, please! Can I daddy?!!

      LOL