Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Fox News Channel

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2012
      So then it's only on our cable. But funny, since the election, it's been off air.

      BD

      On Nov 7, 2012, at 1:59 PM, Larry Kenney wrote:

      I don't know of any Fox News Channel that's OTA.  KTVU, of course, is a FOX affiliate, but I don't know if they carried FOX News last night or not.  Channel 2.2 is LATV, a Spanish language network out of LA.

      On Nov 7, 2012, at 1:09 PM, Duke And Rat wrote:

      So I'm confused. I was picking up Fox News Channel last night (they looked angry) and I thought it was a KTVU sub channel?

      But now it totally dead.

      Is it dead OTA too?

      BD

    • Otto
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2012
        Maybe they're still cleaning up the set after KRs head exploded...

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 8, 2012
          Yes, that was funny to see him melt down!

          BD