Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Does anyone know why KCNS 38-2 is down?

  • Stephen H. Fischer
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2012

      I see only a blank black image stream for 38.2, the others are good.

      Equipment failure, man kicked a cat that disconnected a cable.

      Who knows.

      For how long?

      SHF

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2012
        I'm getting a blank screen on 38-2.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2012
          Wonder if the program originates from NY, or an area that is sparse in electricity?

          BD

          On Nov 1, 2012, at 8:06 PM, luenlin wrote:

          > Does anyone know why KCNS 38-2 is down? I can however receive 38-1, -3, -4, -5 clearly.

        • luenlin
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2012
            Thanks for checking. It has been up since Nov 3, Saturday. Who knows, it may have something to do with Sandy...