Does anyone know why KCNS 38-2 is down?

  • luenlin
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2012
      Does anyone know why KCNS 38-2 is down? I can however receive 38-1, -3, -4, -5 clearly.
    • Stephen H. Fischer
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2012

        I see only a blank black image stream for 38.2, the others are good.

        Equipment failure, man kicked a cat that disconnected a cable.

        Who knows.

        For how long?

        SHF

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2012
          I'm getting a blank screen on 38-2.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2012
            Wonder if the program originates from NY, or an area that is sparse in electricity?

            BD

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 6, 2012
              Thanks for checking. It has been up since Nov 3, Saturday. Who knows, it may have something to do with Sandy...