Historic

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2012
      Am viewing the bottom of the Calif Historical Radio Society / KRE webpage, and about every 10 seconds, the page moves up and down by about 1/2 inch, all on it's own. This is because:

      A) KRE is re-broadcasting Art Bell
      B) There's a ghost in the CHRS computer
      C) There's a ghost in my computer
      D) All of the above.

      BD
    • Don Hackler
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2012
        None of the above…
        It's the annoying app that is scrolling the top stories across the top of the page.
        The text associated with each picture is a different length, and the "below the fold" part of the home page is moving up and down
        to accommodate it.