ME-TV not memorable on 3-2

  • Bookcollector
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2012
      The programming folks at KCRA, shortly after firing up ME-TV on 3-2, decided to depart from the ME-TV format of vintage TV and run Jeremy Kyle, a program ala Jerry Springer, at 11:30 pm replacing Perry Mason.

      This program is neither memorable nor entertainment, but is very much the sleazy syndicated TV that is run in the daytime. Do the folks at KCRA not understand that people who watch ME-TV and the other vintage networks do so to avoid seeing this garbage? Do they intend to use the ME-TV channel to test programming or to run programs they have bought and can't fit onto their other channels? I emailed them and got no response.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2012
        Me TV is also on KOFY-2, if you can pick up SF.

        BD

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2012
          KOFY is probably the strongest SF station, but still not 100%. Of c0ourse, neither is KCRA.
          Ernie