Wonderful KEMO

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 16, 2012
      AM watching KEMO Virtual channel 50-1 & 50-2.

      Both have the same programming, although different aspect ratios.

      I used to own a ratio. It had 5 tubes.

      BD
    • Harry Birmingham

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 18, 2012
            What model of ratio did you have? Philco?

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 18, 2012
              Currently I'm working on a Hallicrafters. It's got 4 bends.

              BD

              On Sep 18, 2012, at 1:19 PM, Harry Birmingham wrote:

              What model of ratio did you have? Philco?

                AM watching KEMO Virtual channel 50-1 & 50-2.

                Both have the same programming, although different aspect ratios.

                I used to own a ratio. It had 5 tubes.

                BD

              • Stephen H. Fischer
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 18, 2012

                  Hi,

                  My AR5000 has all bands, ~ DC to Visible Light.

                  (Illegal). Also my AR8000 and  AR1000.

                  SHF

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 18, 2012
                    Do you mean your ratio has 5 bends? A Philco ratio that I'm working on has 2 bends: AM & SW.

                    BD

                    My S-85 has five bands.