Azteca HD

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 1:30 PM
      While tuning around last night I noticed that the Azteca network is now HD. KEMO in Santa Rosa now has Azteca in HD on 50.1 and Azteca SD on 50.2.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4 2:29 PM
        My favorite show title over there: Abismo De Passion. I like it so much that I'm running around yelling out in a sexy voice: "Abeesmo De Pass-ion!"

        Used in a sentence: Larry is an Abeesmo De Pass-ion.

        BD