Terrible Trip(I need your help)....Thomas Schofield

  • Thomas Schofield
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10 5:55 AM
      Hi,

         I am in a hurry writing this message to you,I'm in Madrid, Spain right now. everything was going fine but not until 6:15 am this morning, i was on walkway waiting to board a cab to the Hotel where i lodged when i got mugged by some gun men. they made away with all my money, valuables and everything I've got including my flight ticket. I'm seriously stranded right now and i need your help please! I don't know what to do or where to go and my flight leaves soon. Please! I am wondering if you can help me with a couple of $$? when i return i will pay you back..please! let me know when you get this, so that i can advice you on how to get the funds to me...

      i will be waiting for your response as soon as possible.

      Thomas
    • israndy
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 10 6:37 AM
        Sorry guys, usually if I ban the member at this point, now that they have been hacked, it just adds insult to injury. Usually the person will discover they are hacked and get control back.

        -Randy

        --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Schofield <tdschofield@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >

        >    I am in a hurry writing this message to you,I'm in Madrid, Spain
        > right now. everything was going fine but not until 6:15 am this morning,
        > i was on walkway waiting to board a cab to the Hotel where i lodged
        > when i got mugged by some gun men. they made away with all my money,
        > valuables and everything I've got including my flight ticket. I'm
        > seriously stranded right now and i need your help please! I don't know
        > what to do or where to go and my flight leaves soon. Please! I am
        > wondering if you can help me with a couple of $$? when i return i will
        > pay you back..please! let me know when you get this, so that i can
        > advice you on how to get the funds to me...
        >

        > i will be waiting for your response as soon as possible.
        >

        > Thomas

      • Jeff Songster
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 10 8:30 AM

          I don't mind keeping up with the latest scam letter. This one isn't' too creative though. Somewhat fresher than the fabled prince from Nigeria.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 10 2:30 PM
              The check is in the mail......