Re: Offloading Wireless Traffic via Broadcast TV?

  • Otto
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 21, 2011
      Whoah, Stephen sorry! It's been a long time since I read his posts and just forgot his name. Yes, he was slammed hard by quite a lot of folks. The technology was above me at the time so I was just filtering thru the info and trying to learn. I sure don't want to start that all up again.

      --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen H. Fischer" <SFischer1@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Please do not ask the name of very well informed and extremely articulate person who was criminally attacked and had his civil rights violated. He has a very good case for putting a gang of thugs in prison, but then America laws have yet to be applied to the Internet.
      >
      > All you will get is rude, ungrammatical comments that are only attacks and include nothing that is worthy of reading.
      >
      > ?
      >
      > Please cease and do not continue this request. I do not want to hear from those goons again!
      >
      > ?
      >
      > I learned so much from him and nothing from the others!!!!!
      >
      > SHF

    • Ron Economos
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 22, 2011
        Bob Miller. He's still around on OpenDTV.

        http://www.freelists.org/post/opendtv/New-ATSC-30-Technology-Group-Formed-to-Anticipate-TV-of-the-Future,2

        Ron

        On 10/22/2011 11:56 AM, Otto wrote:

        Sorry Stephen I didn't mean to start anything here. It was a few years ago and I did learn a lot thru the "discussions" once you filtered out the venemous attacks. I was just trying to remember who he was and wondered what ever happened to him.