Fwd: Me-TV announces new affiliation agreement w ith KOFY-TV in San Francisco/Bay Area market

  • larry@larrykenney.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2011
      MeTv Affiliate Newsletter

      Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2011
        That is going to leave me out from viewing. I am unable to pick up OTA channel 20-1. TV cannot find it during multiple scans.

        --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "larry@..." <Larry@...> wrote:

        > Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

      • kb1we6r
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 26, 2011
          We are getting MeTV now on 27-2 in Monterey. Some fun old shows. Too bad they won't work to get their Guide on the OTA signal nor over the Dishnetwork guide... Sad that they don't want people to actually watch their station...
          Keith Trinity