Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Re: Offloading Wireless Traffic via Broadcast TV?

  • Stephen H. Fischer
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 20, 2011

      Hi,

      Please do not ask the name of very well informed and extremely articulate person who was criminally attacked and had his civil rights violated. He has a very good case for putting a gang of thugs in prison, but then America laws have yet to be applied to the Internet.

      All you will get is rude, ungrammatical comments that are only attacks and include nothing that is worthy of reading.

      Please cease and do not continue this request. I do not want to hear from those goons again!

      I learned so much from him and nothing from the others!!!!!

      SHF

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 21, 2011
        Whoah, Stephen sorry! It's been a long time since I read his posts and just forgot his name. Yes, he was slammed hard by quite a lot of folks. The technology was above me at the time so I was just filtering thru the info and trying to learn. I sure don't want to start that all up again.

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 22, 2011
          Sorry Stephen I didn't mean to start anything here. It was a few years ago and I did learn a lot thru the "discussions" once you filtered out the venemous attacks. I was just trying to remember who he was and wondered what ever happened to him.

          --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen H. Fischer" <SFischer1@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Please do not ask the name of very well informed and extremely articulate person who was criminally attacked and had his civil rights violated. He has a very good case for putting a gang of thugs in prison, but then America laws have yet to be applied to the Internet.
          >
          > All you will get is rude, ungrammatical comments that are only attacks and include nothing that is worthy of reading.
          >
          > ?
          >
          > Please cease and do not continue this request. I do not want to hear from those goons again!
          >
          > ?
          >
          > I learned so much from him and nothing from the others!!!!!
          >
          > SHF

        • Ron Economos
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 22, 2011
            Bob Miller. He's still around on OpenDTV.

            http://www.freelists.org/post/opendtv/New-ATSC-30-Technology-Group-Formed-to-Anticipate-TV-of-the-Future,2

            Ron