Antenna installer?

  • Ali Shamsi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      iirc someone on this forum is an antenna installer with many years of experience; this message is for he...

      You might want to contact MonkeyBrains (new ISP in SF); they tweeted "We are looking to hire an antenna installer on a contractor basis. You need ethernet experience, tools, and a vehicle. Contact us!"
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
        I think you are referring to The Antenna Doctor. He passed away several years ago.