Horrible Vacation...........Eugene Jones

  • Eugene Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2011
      Hi,

       I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I came down here to LONDON UNITED,KINGDOM for a short vacation unfortunately i was mugged at the park of the hotel where i stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were all stolen from me but luckily for me i still have my passports with me.

      I have been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and my flight leaves in few hrs from now but I'm having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills..I am so confused right now and thank God i wasn't injured because I complied immediately.

      Well all i need now is just $2,550.00 USD you can have it wired to my name via Western Union I'll have to show my passport as ID to pick it up here and i promise to pay you back as soon as i get back home. Here's the info you need at western union location below

      Receiver name: Eugene Jones
      Amount: $2,550.00 USD
      Address : 13 Broadway, Westminster, London, Sw1h 0bd,United Kingdom
      Country: United kingdom

      Kindly email me the transfer details as soon as you have it done.Please let me know if you are heading out to western union now.

      Thanks

      Eugene E. Jones
      19648 Ladera Court
      Saratoga, CA 95070
      (408) 525-8276
      e2j@... or
      ee_jonees@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2011
        I hope you rot waiting for the sucker that sends you money.....

        --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Eugene Jones <e2j@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >

        >  I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I came down here to LONDON
        > UNITED,KINGDOM for a short vacation unfortunately i was mugged at the
        > park of the hotel where i stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were all
        > stolen from me but luckily for me i still have my passports with me.
        >

        > I have been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
        > issues at all and my flight leaves in few hrs from now but I'm having
        > problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me
        > leave until i settle the bills..I am so confused right now and thank God
        > i wasn't injured because I complied immediately.
        >

        > Well all i need now is just $2,550.00 USD you can have it wired to my
        > name via Western Union I'll have to show my passport as ID to pick it up
        > here and i promise to pay you back as soon as i get back home. Here's
        > the info you need at western union location below
        >

        > Receiver name: Eugene Jones
        >

        > Amount: $2,550.00 USD
        >

        > Address : 13 Broadway, Westminster, London, Sw1h 0bd,United Kingdom
        >

        > Country: United kingdom

        > Kindly email me the transfer details as soon as you have it done.Please let me know if you are heading out to western union now.
        >

        > Thanks
        >

        > Eugene E. Jones
        >

        > 19648 Ladera Court
        >

        > Saratoga, CA 95070
        >

        > (408) 525-8276
        >

        > e2j@... or
        >

        > ee_jonees@...

      • Adam Steinberg
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2011
          Yep. Google the text and there you see

          <http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=%3E++I'm+writing+this+with+tears+in+my+eyes,I+came+down+here+to+LONDON+%3E+UNITED,KINGDOM+for+a+short+vacation+unfortunately+i+was+mugged+at+the+%3E+park+of+the+hotel+where+i+stayed,all+cash,credit+card+and+cell+were+all+%3E+stolen+from+me+but+luckily+for+me+i+still+have+my+passports+with+me.&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>

          Adam

          --
          Adam Steinberg
          VP, Marketing