Great Moments In Broadcasting!

    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 2, 2011
    Good Morning! This edition of Great Moments In Broadcasting comes with a high-quality mp3, so you can laugh along with us at the superb audio.

    This month's audio comes from KGO-7-1, as recorded at 9:10-9:12PM, on 3/30/11, during the show "Modern Family." Though the specimen only covers 2 minutes, the "bubbling" continued on during the entire half-hour show, except for the commercials, which were apparently from a different server. It is also possible that this happened during other shows aired from 8-10PM on the same night. In fact, we did notice that it carried on past 9:30PM.

    We should also say that this is a re-accuring problem with ABC network feed via KGO. We notice it about once a month. They probably monitor the picture, which is always crystal clear, and don't even bother about their 5 channels of audio.

    Hey, isn't DTV just wonderful?!

    Message 36 of 36 , Mar 13, 2015
      It happened so fast, we never thought about recording it.

      BD

      On Mar 13, 2015, at 11:58 AM, koban998 koban998@... [HDTV-in-SFbay] wrote:

      Wish someone could post a YouTube video of that.  Funny.