Re: reds v giants in HD today

  • jkeenan55
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2011
      Richard already stated previously that the March 26 game would not be in HD.

      --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <bob.liss@...> wrote:

      > Really, are we going to start this again? Today's game was most certainly not in HD. It was widescreen SD. A widescreen picture does not mean HD. The quality, or resolution, of the picture was pretty terrible and clearly SD.
      >

      > --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "ko ban" <koban998@> wrote:
      > >
      > > looks like today's game is in HD :-)

    • genefalk1
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 27, 2011
        Is SD necessary 9 x 16 aspect ratio?

        --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "jkeenan55" <jkeenan55@...> wrote:

        > Richard already stated previously that the March 26 game would not be in HD.
        >

        > --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <bob.liss@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Really, are we going to start this again? Today's game was most certainly not in HD. It was widescreen SD. A widescreen picture does not mean HD. The quality, or resolution, of the picture was pretty terrible and clearly SD.
        > >

        > > --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "ko ban" <koban998@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > looks like today's game is in HD :-)

      • Bob
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2011
          Noticed yesterday, during the Giants first regular season game on CSNBA, they advertised the fifteen regular season games to be broadcast on KNTV, NBC Bay Area, are going to be in HD. This is the first on air mention of HD for KNTV games in probably two years. Since it was mentioned on air I now beleive they actually will be in HD. Great job, finally!