Re: reds v giants in HD today

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2011
      Really, are we going to start this again? Today's game was most certainly not in HD. It was widescreen SD. A widescreen picture does not mean HD. The quality, or resolution, of the picture was pretty terrible and clearly SD.

      --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "ko ban" <koban998@...> wrote:

      > looks like today's game is in HD :-)

    • jkeenan55
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 27, 2011
        Richard already stated previously that the March 26 game would not be in HD.

        --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <bob.liss@...> wrote:

        > Really, are we going to start this again? Today's game was most certainly not in HD. It was widescreen SD. A widescreen picture does not mean HD. The quality, or resolution, of the picture was pretty terrible and clearly SD.
        >

        > --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "ko ban" <koban998@> wrote:
        > >
        > > looks like today's game is in HD :-)

      • genefalk1
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 27, 2011
          Is SD necessary 9 x 16 aspect ratio?

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2011
            Noticed yesterday, during the Giants first regular season game on CSNBA, they advertised the fifteen regular season games to be broadcast on KNTV, NBC Bay Area, are going to be in HD. This is the first on air mention of HD for KNTV games in probably two years. Since it was mentioned on air I now beleive they actually will be in HD. Great job, finally!