Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Response on 7.2 from KGO

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
      I keep thinking: In Fresno, the ABC affiliate carries classic old movies and TV shows and stuff that people wanna watch.

      Here, we're stuck with infomercials about drugs and cooking shows.

      BD.

      On Feb 28, 2011, at 7:08 AM, Jeff Orum wrote:

      I sent a note to the programming department at KGO about the change of 7.2 from Accuweather to LivingWell SD feed.  Here is there response:

      Dear ABC7 AccuWeather Viewer,

      Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback. The ABC7 AccuWeather channel was turned off at 12:01am on Friday, 2/25, in order to transition that channel to a standard definition feed of our Live Well Network (to reach viewers who don't have a high-definition cable package). This decision was made by the management of our ABC Television Group to give our new Live Well Network a broader exposure.

      We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will visit our website, www.abc7news.com, or watch one of our various live ABC7 newscasts to get weather updates.
      Regards,

      KGO-TV/ABC7 Programming Department

    • deane_gardner
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
        The "Motion" series is usually interesting and beautiful to watch, at least in HD.