Audio CLipping on 7-1 - Followup

  • Otto
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
      For those of you interested, the repair shop said that the main board would need to be replaced according to LG. However, LG wants $415 plus tax for the board which is outrageous considering I only paid $300 for the 4200A brand new! I'm off to eBay.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
        For those of us who used to work in TV repair shops ... yeah, that's typical, these days.

        BD