KCNS-DT3 (38.3) strong signal, but blank screen?

  • spatula75
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2010
      Here in San Mateo, I've got a nice strong signal for 38.3 (Saigon TV), but just a blank screen. I get video on the other sub-channels for 38 with no glitches/drop-outs.

      Could it be the case that they're currently just not transmitting any content on that channel? Is anybody else seeing something on 38.3?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2010
        --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "spatula75" <spatula75@...> wrote:

        > Here in San Mateo, I've got a nice strong signal for 38.3 (Saigon TV), but just a blank screen. I get video on the other sub-channels for 38 with no glitches/drop-outs.
        >
        > Could it be the case that they're currently just not transmitting any content on that channel? Is anybody else seeing something on 38.3?

        38.3 has had a blank screen for many months. They have never had any content since the day it went on the air.