DTV low power FCC ID requirement -m method???

  • kb1we6r
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2010
      What is the law for Station Identification for low power digital stations? (I know the old analog could just display the callsign on the screen every hour or something) Don't digital stations also have to send the ID in the PSIP field or something???? The reason is KYMB-LD ch 27 Monterey does NOT send the callsign properly and some tuners will not tune to it for that reason... Keith