Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] What OTA antenna in Sausalito?

  • Stephen H. Fischer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2010

      Hi,

      Mt. Sutro is blocking your path to KNTV.

      It may well be that NO antenna will get you KNTV (PSID 11, Physical 12).

      There also is a very close hill that is in your path to Sutro.

      I suspect a bounce (Multipath) from Mt. Tam is the reason for KQED (PSID 9 Physical 30) problems.

      I am guessing your location, if you wish I can generate a better topo map and return it to you if you will send me your exact Lat. and Lon. to me at:

      mailto:a_nani_mouse@...

      For KQED, how is 54.2 coming in?

      SHF