U-Verse in SJ TiVo S3 compatible?

  • Chris Weiss
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
      Is San Jose's version of AT&T's U-Verse service compatible with the
      Series 3 HDTiVo? I've been reading bits here and there and it seems
      like there's a couple of ways they deliver the TV signal - one being
      over IP directly to their own DVR. But someone else said that they've
      seen cable-card supported feeds as well. Ideally, I'd like to
      multiplex U-Verse with my OTA signal.

      Thanks!
      --
      -Chris
    • David Minuk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
        AT&T is ip based and not compatible with s3. There was some confusion
        after tivo listed u-verse as a cable provider, it was because you
        could hook up a s2 and u-verse with an IR blaster(non-HD). Or maybe
        they were thinking of Verizon.

        David