Dark?

  • toychinook
    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 18, 2010
      Since only about 15% of TV viewers are "OTA" and many people want to be able to tweet on the street. there is talk of taking back some TV spectrum and "re-purposing" it.

      Which stations around here may go dark?
    • Richard Swank
      Message 74 of 74 , Apr 8, 2010

        Well that can be taken the wrong way.....it is just that after a week+ regarding a topic that turns out to be a political issue verses any technical issue it is time to stop discussing it on a technical based users group.  By the way I meant either pro or con call your congressman.   I'm too old to make my life miserable either way but I am con the issue.