NBC - KNTV on antenna?

  • AniruddhaM
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2009

      I am new to this group. I recently bought an indoor tv antenna (rabbit ears). I am able to receive most channels on my TV .. FOX, CBS, PBS, CW etc. However I am never able to receive NBC. Is there anything special I need to do in order to receive the NBC broadcast? I have an LCD tv (HDTV) and live in Sunnyvale .. I doubt that this is a signal strength problem. Please help.

      Thanks!
      - Ani
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2009
        Are you receiving KGO? KGO and KNTV are on actual channels 7 and 12 respectively. Both are VHF channels. Does your rabbit ears antenna get VHF channels?