Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Re: Slightly off-topic: FM antenna

  • Jim Peters
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 11, 2009
      Thanks for the comment. I think there are two signals stepping on each other .... maybe I need to point some kind of directional antenna at Diablo ...

      On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 6:53 PM, Stephen H. Fischer <SFischer1@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      perhaps someone can comment on receiving FM from two transmitters on the same frequency.

      I remember that there is a capture effect perhaps allowing the stronger station to be received.

      I may have heard this in Idaho while driving many years ago.

      SHF