KTVU problems?

  • w_e_wesley
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 1, 2009
      I'm getting no signal from KTVU just trying to figure out if the problem might be on their end
    • bob_lopaka
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 3, 2009

        Where you able to receive KTVU prior to them switching to their new main antenna a couple of weeks ago?

        What is your location, city and cross streets?

        LopakaBob

        --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "w_e_wesley" <w_e_wesley@...> wrote:

        > I'm getting no signal from KTVU just trying to figure out if the problem might be on their end

      • epicurusradium
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 3, 2009
          --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "bob_lopaka" <Lopakabob@...> wrote:

          > Where you able to receive KTVU prior to them switching to their new main
          > antenna a couple of weeks ago?

          Have to jump in here.... (hold your fire please :)

          Strange phenomenon with KGO. Since the rest of Sutro stations went to the new antennas KGO actually has been even HARDER to get here.

          All of the time when KGO was the only station operating from new antenna at top (evenings to 7:00am) they came in at about an average of 50 to 60%. Since that day,, what was it about a week or a little more ago, they have been entirely absent as a watchable signal, just an occasional flash of picture - this while all the others got better!

          This defies all logic that I can figure. No change in setup here. Anyone want to take a shot? - preferably not at me please. :-)