Re: KICU 36.1?

  • speters415
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
      What kind of antenna do you have? And where did you get it? Also, are you able to get 11.1?
      Thanks,
      Steve
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2002
        > What kind of antenna do you have? And where did you
        > get it? Also, are you able to get 11.1?

        I think you're asking me the questions since I answered
        your original one.

        I've got two antennas. One is Radio Shack's largest VHF-
        UHF yagi, which I bought at the Radio Shack on West Portal.
        The other is an AntennaCraft deep fringe UHF/VHF/FM antenna
        that I bought from a guy down in Silicon Valley. The big
        AntennaCraft antenna does the best job.

        Even with all that metal up on the roof, I still can't
        get channel 11.1. The channel 11 analog signal is even
        noisy here.