Re: questions.

  • mhensley25
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
      talking about sports in HD reminded me of this...

      I asked the S.J. Sharks why they never had their games featured on
      HDnet (I had earlier asked HDnet and Mark Cuban emailed me that the
      league sets the schedule). The Sharks said that the deal HDnet
      worked out was that only teams in areas covered by *Fox-owned* Fox
      Sports Net affiliates would be televised on HDnet. Fox Sports Bay
      Area is owned by Rainbow Media, which is why none of their telecasts
      are presented on HDnet.