Re: Resolution of DVD player?

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 28, 2009

      --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "tpeterson1010" <terry.peterson@...> wrote:

      >  My conclusion is that the vast majority of them are either too lazy or too stupid to figure out google. :(

      I find that http://www.dogpile.com/ often works better, it uses multiple search engines (metasearch) for a single search, including Google.

      LopakaBob

    • Dennis J Cannataro
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 2, 2009

        Another way to check.....

        If your TV senses input resolution,

        Simply have the DVD player power turned on and switch off the TV/LCD/Plasma.
        Then recycle the power on the TV, most sets will display the resolution of the input 480i or 480P.

        Dennis