Weird Sound Problems

  • ethune@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      I have been losing sound on CBS (29-1) from time to time. In order to
      get it back I either have to change the channel or power cycle my STB
      (Toshiba DST-3000). Also with ABC last night, NYPD Blue would lose
      the sound only during commercials (really not a bad thing) and would
      come back when the show started. Anybody else see (or hear) this?

      Eric