KMTP 32 not on Dish Network

  • Hung Tin Ming
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
      Does anyone know how come KMTP 32 has been remove from Dish Network?
      This is the second time after KRON 4 Dish attempt to remove a station.
    • Richard Tidd
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
        See here:
        http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/159569-changes-some-locals-1-1-09-a.html

        Richard Tidd

        On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 12:41 AM, Hung Tin Ming <attackman12@...> wrote:
        > Does anyone know how come KMTP 32 has been remove from Dish Network?
        > This is the second time after KRON 4 Dish attempt to remove a station.

        Thank You
        Richard Tidd
        richtidd@...
      • kb1we6r
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
          Interesting reading the "Must Carry" rules. Does anyone know how that
          pertaines to (or will) the Digital sub-channels? IE .2, .3 etc.
          Keith
          --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Tidd" <richtidd@...>
          wrote:

          > See here:
          > http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/159569-changes-some-
          locals-1-1-09-a.html

          > Richard Tidd
          >

          > On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 12:41 AM, Hung Tin Ming <attackman12@...>
          wrote:
          > > Does anyone know how come KMTP 32 has been remove from Dish
          Network?
          > > This is the second time after KRON 4 Dish attempt to remove a
          station.

          > --
          > Thank You
          > Richard Tidd
          > richtidd@...

        • Hung Tin Ming
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
            Since the post was listed on Direct TV forum, does this mean Direct
            TV will also be losing/refusing to carry those stations (KMTP 32)? I
            have not check with a Direct TV customer since it is New Years and
            everyone is avaliable at home.

            On Dish Network (info), it say Dish Network no longer carry the
            station. On the station, it say No Need To Call, they will resume
            this station soon (as a technical issue).

            wrote:

            > See here:
            > http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/159569-changes-some-
            locals-1-1-09-a.html

            > Richard Tidd
            >

            > On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 12:41 AM, Hung Tin Ming <attackman12@...>
            wrote:
            > > Does anyone know how come KMTP 32 has been remove from Dish
            Network?
            > > This is the second time after KRON 4 Dish attempt to remove a
            station.

            > --
            > Thank You
            > Richard Tidd
            > richtidd@...

          • Don Hackler
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
              They are not on DirecTV either... (the message says "This station no
              longer available.") Perhaps they didn't get their must carry filings
              submitted.

              On Jan 1, 2009, at 11:35 AM, Hung Tin Ming wrote:

              > Since the post was listed on Direct TV forum, does this mean Direct
              > TV will also be losing/refusing to carry those stations (KMTP 32)? I
              > have not check with a Direct TV customer since it is New Years and
              > everyone is avaliable at home.
              >
              > On Dish Network (info), it say Dish Network no longer carry the
              > station. On the station, it say No Need To Call, they will resume
              > this station soon (as a technical issue).
              >
              > --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Tidd" <richtidd@...>
              > wrote:
              >>
              >> See here:
              >> http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/159569-changes-some-
              > locals-1-1-09-a.html
              >>
              >> Richard Tidd
              >>

              >> On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 12:41 AM, Hung Tin Ming <attackman12@...>
              > wrote:
              >>> Does anyone know how come KMTP 32 has been remove from Dish
              > Network?
              >>> This is the second time after KRON 4 Dish attempt to remove a
              > station.

              >> --
              >> Thank You
              >> Richard Tidd
              >> richtidd@...

            • Hung Tin Ming
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
                I just went to a electronic store with Direct TV and you are right,
                no KMTP 32.

                I wonder is this the same with Comcast Cable in the Bay Area?